Looking for a special golfing experience, we have the solution. We are hosting an increasing number of visiting golf societies and charity days, most of whom immediately re-book for the following year. We can look after all of your requirements from small groups up to large scale golfing days involving well over a hundred players.
Summer rates (21st March 2016 to 31st October 2016)
8 to 19 players weekdays £25 weekends/bank holidays £32.50
20+ players weekdays £22.50 weekends/bank holidays £30
Winter rates (1st November 2016 to 31st March 2017)
8 to 19 players weekdays £17.50 weekends £22.50
20+ players weekdays £15.00 weekends £20.00
We would be delighted to host your Charity Day, please contact us for our special rates and more information.
A Unique Golfing Experience
- An award winning and prestigious course – one of Wales’ unheralded gems
- A testing golfing challenge to examine the best – but also a haven of relaxation for golfers of all abilities
- A mixture of links and parkland with exceptional drainage making it playable all year round
- A well appointed clubhouse with modern facilities
- Breathtaking views of the sea and the Preseli Hills
- 3 miles from the historic town of Cardigan
- A wide range of accommodation available locally
In essence, you decide what you want, talk to us and we can promise you a great day’s golf at a competitive rate. The feedback that we have received from our visitors on all aspects of their day with us – the course, the clubhouse, the pro shop and the catering – has been first class. Please contact us for further details.