Course Dress Code
We try to offer a relaxed and inviting environment in which to play golf. The following standards should be adhered to on all occasions.
- Tailored shorts with knee length or sports socks are permitted on the course, socks shall be predominantly one colour. No sports or beach shorts are allowed.
- Shirts should have a collar
- Footwear should be appropriate for the playing of golf, soft spikes are preferred
- Hats should be worn with the peak facing forward
- The changing of clothing in the car park is not allowed